Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016

Callgirl 4 (english version)

                                                Callgirl 4





Meanwhile half a year has passed ... and I am still with my dominant lover,  I have been so wrong about ... I had 2 breast surgeries in this tiem ... carrying now 3000 cc real silicone in my tits ...
He is still the center of my life ... the love has gone completely and als my faith in him ... and still I was not able to withstand his growing dominance or to send him to hell ....






No - it has become worse ... I am firm in his grip ... he is the floor I am standing on ... the basis of my whore misery ... the feeling to loose the ground beneath my feet without him has grown ... and he exploits it completely ... he lowers the ground under me ... and I feel losing myself in the misery of a whore life ... I hate this feeling ... however I am completely helpless ... addicted to this situation .... or lets say my pussy is under his spell ... my reason tries to rebel every second against this feeling ... I am feeling hate ... and still my horny cunt is yelling constantly for hor him ...


It is a catch 22 ...

I am working meanwhile as a street whore ... he says that the amount of punters brings more money ... motherfucker ...


But my pride is not broken ... the bastard gets what he is asking for ... I will fill his pockets with lots of Lindens 

but I am waiting for my time .
It is about time to get ready for the street ....




I am removing my wig ... I have in the meantime cut my hair down to a millimeter ... my mind, my whole mood was dark ...






Again ready for the street walker's patch...





There are different places I am whoring for him ...





Again a black pimp showed up ... I knew this kind of guys meanwhile pretty well ... proud, dominant fuckers ... who love to use white bitches ... a bastard ...

But I will suck your cock perfectly, you little pig, will bring him to shoot his load ... you will cum again and again to feel my whore lips on your hard prick ... ha ha .







I let him feel me ... yes come let your hands roam over me, black bastard ... examine me, you motherfucker ..









We came pretty fast to an agreement ... I went down the way I was used to ... opened his pants ...

 




Immediately I started to lick and suck his black cock ... I felt his proud dick growing veiny and hard in my mouth ... yeah show me your horny desires ... motherfucker

 








After 15 minutes of hard sucking he started to moan louder and louder ... pulled his black dick out of my mouth and began wanking....





The black man came all over my face ....



My daily life existed to work on the street for my ex lover pimp ... 7 days a week ...





It never took long till the next punter showed up ...





Like pro's we came to a fast agreement ... I knee meanwhile all their desires ... knew exactly how I had to take them ... they were looking for adventures ... they were looking for something hot, filthy ... I led him to the next public toilet ...

 





I brought myself into position ... yeah, come closer, horny pig, molest my whore body ...






He wanted me to spread ... my heels immediately moved apart .... and he immediately put his hands between my legs ... oh my god ... mmmh you bastard ... do you want to make me horny? hehe ...







I felt that he liked my bimbo butt ...




As I was used to I fell on my knees in front of him and his dick, pressed my red lips on his manhood ... I licked, I sucked and gave him a blow job ..











He brought himself to climax ..





Again a full cum load landed on my face ...




On the street walker's patch I became friend with a colleague ... her name was Fox ... who was working already for years on the streets ....






In the morning, when the punters became less and less, we started to move to her room ....





We lived together in a flophouse .






She was the human soul at my side ... I think we went well together ... we understood each other blindly ... maybe because we shared the same fate ... I could have have a lot of fantasies about her ..... but was not able to show her my true feelings ... I tried ... but I was not able to ...






We fucked a lot ... I have got a real strap-on ... to fuck her went well mit my mood ...








I fucked her hot, horny whore cunt as deep as I could .

 






She screamed and moaned in ecstasy ... but as hard as I tried ... it never aroused me ... I was numb .... I could not do it the way I was used to ... to live out my horniness with this randy whore ... I could not feel anything ... I was close to despair ...





A few days later ...


The week went by and it was about time to bring my profits to the bastard .. to show up at my pimp's place ..




Satisfied he was counting my whore income...



He said, that I have earned a reward again ... I knew exactly what would come now ... he grabbed me ... the way i was used by so many punters ...




I was resolute ... this fucked asshole .. this bastard would not fuck me 






He brought me into the right position and began to fuck me ... I felt his pimp cock deep in me ... this bastard ...







He packed me and removed my whig ... got a firm grip on my fat bimbo ass and fucked my cunt so deep, so hard, so persistent ... I could not fight against it ... with every thrust by his fucking I was getting more and more horny ...






This god damn bastard ... my whole body fell into ecstasy ...







He yelled all the time at me: "What will you do day by day? ... say it... scream it" ... at the same time I felt his shitty pimp cock so deep, so hard so horny fucking me ... I tried to stay in control ... to stay cool ... but it was futile - more and more the horniness took place in my body, my soul, my mind ...






My brain was gone, my reasoning no longer existent ... only ecstasy was inside me ... I yelled it finally: "I WANT TO WORK AS STREET WHORE FOR YOU" .. and with these words he slapped my butt hard and said: "Now, whore" .. and in the same time he came in a big climax ... aahhahahhaahahahhahaha ... the whole horniness I have kept back the whole week was discharged ... it went down warm my thighs ... oh my god 






Minutes later my body still vibrated with lust ... but slowly my mind came back ... and I realised suddelnyl how deep I was under the spell of my pimp ... and I hated this feeling ... this filthy, fucked up asshole ... this bastard ... he had done it again ...




At the end he said: "It is about time, my whore... you know your place... next week we will see again with the money you gained for me ..."




I went back to work.... my mood was dark, upset ... but my mind and my pride were not broken...
One day I will get the bastard ...






.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen