Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024

Love Story (the slightly different love)

 


Spencer : "...That's what I call big dildos grin...they would definitely fit well into a stretched asshole..."


Taylor "....grin..."




Taylor "...They've got a great toy and they're grinning "


Spencer : "  grin..."




Spencer : "...We should put that in the living room, grin..."


Taylor "...and who can be tied to it? "


Spencer : "...You, of course grin..."




Spencer : "...I really like being tied to the cross like that...that makes me hot for you again, grin..."



Taylor "...I always make you horny, my big stallion grin..."



Spencer : "...oh fuck..damn yessss..hmmmmm"

Taylor "..Let's continue horny at home..."
 


one hour later at home...



Spencer : "..I love your long domse boots hmmm "




Taylor "...grin...i know...."



Taylor "....You know I wear them for you to make you really hot for me...you can rub your cock on them, grin..."



Spencer... "....oh fuck hmmmm...."



Taylor "...grin..."



Spencer : "...oh fuck you bitch beast made me so horny for your fag boi asshole..damn...hmmmm..."


Taylor "...grin..oh yes ..fuck me really hard...stretch me wide and hard hmmm..."





Spencer : "...hmmmmmm...."





Taylor "...aah fuck...feel my hard wide stretch fag boi hole...arghhh damn..."




Spencer.."..hmmm suck it for me still hot..I love feeling your sprayed lips on my cock..hmmm..."



Taylor "...grin hmmmm suck hard ..."





Spencer : "..arghh hmmm arhhhmm cummmmm.......grin..."




Spencer : "...let me get to your asshole..let me lick it..hmmm  "



Taylor "...grin hmmmmm..."!




Spencer : "..hmmmm lick hard..."



Spencer : "...OK, I have to close your cock again...you know, I like you feeling feminine......"



Taylor "...but please not so tight again...he'll squeeze into the tight cage all day long..."



Spencer : "...sorry..but it has to be really tight..you have to feel that you are adored as a female.."!


Taylor "..oh fuck damn..."



Spencer  "...So now put the plug in the asshole..then we're done for today....."




one hour later...



Spencer : "...I have a great idea what we can play...."


Taylor "...which ?..."



Spencer : "...We both give the others a cool task that will be a bit unpleasant for the other... but the others will really enjoy it....."


Taylor "...grin...ok You know I love challenges..."!



one day later ...



Taylor "...OK, here's my task for you... you see me in my domme boots, yes?... you will adore them, but not just adore them, you will get so horny that you will cum like a submissive horny little boy. ..grin.."


Spencer : "..oh fuck you beast grin..."



Taylor "..call me with my goddess grin..."!


Spencer : "...damn grin..my Goddess, yes..."





Taylor "...Look at my hot domse boots, I want to feel your submissive lust, grin....."!


Spencer : "...yes my Goddess hmmmm..."






Spencer : "...arghh rubs his cock hard on the hot dom boots...arghh arghh hmmm cummmmm hard....."


Taylor "...grin..."




4 hour later at the supermarket





Taylor "...Have you thought of a task for me now?..."


Spencer : "...Wait and see... I have something on my mind."



Taylor "...Should I show my silicone tits freely here in the market, grin?.."


Spencer : "...grin it's supposed to be unpleasant for you and very horny for me and not pleasant for you...wait and see"






Taylor "..ok and now ?..."




Spencer : "...OK, here's my job...do you see the old grandpa at the bus place? you will make him horny and make him suck his old cock around the corner for free...grin..."



Taylor "...the old grandpa over there on the bus place ? "


Spencer : "...yes grin...and me will watch..."




Taylor "..I'll never do that in my life...it's ancient and disgusting...never..."


Spencer : "..Are you chickening out on my task? I think you like challenges? I have completed your task and now it is your turn.."


Taylor "..aah shit damn..."



Taylor "...Hello Sir..."


John : "..oh Hey..."



Taylor "...excuse me...I'll say it straight out...I find her very attractive and I adore older men. In short, I would love it if I could sexually satisfy you right here around the corner, sir..."


John : "...grin..Look, you're a fagot boi...you're definitely caged hard in your pants...but it's ok, I'm into submissive boi s like you, grin..you'll deep throat it hard for me, boi..."





Taylor "...swallows hard and says..yes sir..."



Taylor "...suck lick suck suck suck..."



John : "..hmnmmmm..."




Spencer : "...grin....."




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen