Sonntag, 11. Februar 2024

Homeless (life for drugs)

 









Taylor "...hey, I'm new in town. Things haven't always gone so well for me in the past. I'm trying to start over here, I want to build something here...I got a tip that you can get something good from you...you know what I mean....."


Drugs Dealer Kim : "...First of all, welcome to our city...I think I know what you want..I think I can help you too...but of course that costs something.."



Taylor "...Yes, of course...I have money...that's no problem for me...did you put something in properly?..."


Drugs Dealer Kim : "..I have what you need, yes...but you'll be out of your mind...I don't want you in the store with the stuff..."


Taylor "...of course...Deal...thx.."





Taylor falls and enjoys a drug high here







Taylor wakes up again from her violent drug high



Taylor "...oh shit...they stole from me...all my money and my passport are gone..."



Taylor "...damn..."




Taylor "...hey...I was robbed here...did you maybe see something? All my money is gone..."


strange guy : "...no..."

Taylor : "..Damn...I'm alone here in the city...where can I go without money...maybe you have a tip.."

strange guy : "..try at the end of the street... there is an old abandoned industrial building... homeless people often stay there...."

Taylor "..ok thx.."




Jim : "...Hey ..welcome stranger..Make yourself comfortable...you can also hang out with me on the coach."


Taylor "...Hey...no, let's go...I'll settle down here..."



Jim : "...You're probably afraid that I'll sexually assault you, grin...."


Taylor "...I can defend myself, old man... I'll be leaving here soon anyway.."



Jim : "..They all say that with a grin... and in the end they stay here forever.."



TAylor "...in this shithole... never ever... I have plans... I'll get back on my feet quickly....."


Jim :   ":..as you say...you're welcome to have a beer too...our boss sponsored it....."


Taylor "...the boss ? Who is that supposed to be?..."


Jim : ..."...He owns the old industrial building.. he lets us homeless people live here.....But be careful, he's a horny dog too grin..."





2 hour later


The Boss : "...Hey hey..what do we have here...a new homeless person...welcome..."


TAylor "...thx.."




the Boss : "...Maybe you've heard of me, I'm the boss here......"


Taylor.. "..That could be true, yes.."


the Boss : "..You're really pretty and dressed so hot in leather..I like it..I have a suggestion..."


Taylor "...a suggestion ?..."




the Boss : "...I'll say it straight out...I feel like fucking you...I would pay well for it...500 dollars...you can use the money to get out of the shithole...start something new...but I would fuck you a little harder touch.."


Taylor : "...500 dollars ?...hm that doesn't sound bad...that could really get me away from this shithole..ok deal..."




the Boss : "...ok...lets go the party...grins..."





the Boss :"...Such a hot leather boi is exactly my thing..grin...they can be touched really hard..they are strong..can take a lot of grins...."



the Boss..."...grin..."

TAylor "...arghh..."




the Boss : "...Take off the leather pants..I want to touch your boi asshole..hmmmm..."




the Boss : "...pulls the belt out of his leather chaps...a few hard slaps on your ass make you hot...right leather boy?..."


Taylor "...arghhh..."





the Boss : "...fuck fuck fuck fuck...grin..."





Taylor "...arrghhh..."


the Boss : "..fuck fuck fuck fuck grins.."



the Boss : "...Come here, Leatherboi..I'll fuck your mouth...damn, I love to fuck a Leatherboi's mouth, grin....."



Taylor "..arghh...fuck argh..."



the Boss : "...grin..arghh cummmmmm hmmmmm...."



10 minutes later..



Taylor "...grin..I have the money..500 dollars..now things can only go up.."



1 hour later..


Taylor "...Hallo..."



hairdresser : ".I hope you like it in our pretty city..



Taylor "...yes, I like the city..you can easily earn a lot of money here..grin..."



hairdresser 2: "..now your makeup is perfect.."



1 hour later..






The old man steals Taylor's leather clothes.




Taylor "...damn bastard..stand still..help help..they are stealing from me.."





Taylor "...Damn...that pig stole my leather clothes and my $500...fuck.."



1 hour later on the sex shop...



Taylor "....Maybe you have something for me again...I urgently need something....."


Drugs Dealer Kim : "...no money,  no drugs homeless...goodbye..."



1 hour later..


Jim : "...You'll be back quickly, just not in leather anymore...you like it here? grin.."



Taylor "...ah fuck.. it was shot at.. was really unlucky.."




Jim : "..Yes, I hear that story from everyone here...we've all had a lot of bad luck...lol..."


Taylor "...aah fuck ..I urgently need my drugs...I'm going through withdrawal..shit..this is hell.."



Jim : "...We all love drugs here...but I can't help you with that...sorry....."



the Boss : "...Who do we have here again...welcome back Leather Boi...although now without Leather grin..."


Taylor "..aah shit I need something urgently..do you have drugs..we can make a deal again..."


the Boss "...stand up leather boi..."



the Boss : "...You need it urgently, don't you, grin... I'll give you what you need... I'll give you a shot that you'll be without withdrawal for 24 hours..."


Taylor "...yes pls.."



the Boss : "...but in return you will dance to my tune from now on..grin..did you understand, boi?.."


Taylor "...yes..."



2 hour later...



Taylor "..arghh hmmmmmm...."



the Boss : ". yes, that's how I need you, Leatherboi grin.."



the Boss : "...Come here boi..show yourself grateful...suck daddy's cock really deep and horny hmmm.."



Taylor "...suck lick suck lick.."


the Boss : "..arhh hmmmmmm..."



the Boss : "...grin..."..




the Boss : "..arghh hmmm yes yes yes..aragh hmmmm..."




the boss : "..arghh hmmmmm cummmmmm hmmmm..."



10 minutes later...


the Boss : " am smartphone : ..Hello Sir..."





perverted grandpa : "...Hey Boss..you have something for me again ?"



the Boss "...oh yes, I have a nice boi...still in very good condition...you'll like it..."


perverted grandpa : "...he is a homeless?  "



the Boss : "..yes, he fits exactly into your prey scheme..homeless, no one will miss him in this city, no matter what they do to him...hard drug addict..head is shaved, the way you like it...hard caged too...still in good condition..you would have a lot of fun with him for a few more years ...but that has its price.."



perverted grandpa : ".sounds very perfect...the price doesn't matter to me...I'll come over..."




1 hour later..


perverted Grandpa : "...yes the boi looks perfect.prepared exactly the way I like it.and he is really homeless and hard drugs?.."


the Boss : "..yes...drug addict...that's the only way he gets paid...that's what the boi works for...I shaved his head as you like..."



perverted Grandpa : "..perfect...Deal..grin.."


the Boss : "...grin.."



perverted Grandpa.."...on the wall boi...spread your legs...I want to examine your cock hole...that's what I paid for...that will serve me for a long time, grin.."



perverted Grandpa : "..hmmm perfect..."


Taylor "..aghhhh..."





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen