Donnerstag, 10. August 2023

A Leatherboi sees red ( drugs & cocks 2)


 


Old Daddy : "...is my Boi ready for my cock?...."



Old Daddy "...Daddys cock is really horny for his Boi..."


Leatherboi Taylor "....pulls something on the chains..."



Old Daddy : "..come here my Boi, give Daddy your hot Boi pussy-asshole..hmmm..."



Old Daddy "...fuck fuck fuck..hmmmm"


Leatherboi : "...arghh arghhh..."




Old Daddy : "...fuck fuck fuck...."


Leatherboi Taylor : "...screams a little shrill.. arghh..."




Old Daddy : "...there's Daddy's pussy fuck hole hmmmm..."



Leatherboi Taylor gropes away...


Old Daddy : "...Leather Boi !!! stay here..why are you grabbing away from Daddy?..."



Leatherboi TAylor : "...you've been fucking me here for weeks......im not your fuck slave old pervy bastard...you promised me a great apartment after i had to leave my old apartment...this is a shabby motel though get off... and I don't understand why I have to hand over the money from the street prostitute to you now....and why do i have to wear this extremely tight cock cage...he pushes so hard..."


Old Daddy : "...BOI  !!!!...pull yourself together..i gave you new accommodation after you lost your apartment..i took you in...do you think you, as a drug addict junkie, will get an apartment somewhere?...do you think someone would give you a drug junkie an apartment rent ?.."



Old Daddy : "..how can you be so ungrateful... do you want to live on the street Boi ? do you want to degenerate as a homeless person on the street Boi? do you want that ?...tell me you want that and i immediately disappeared from your life Boi...do you want that Boi ?  "


Leatherboi Taylor "...hmm...ähh.."


Old Daddy..."...DO YOU WANT THAT BOI ?...."


Leatherboi Taylor "...äh ...no..."


Old Daddy : "...say it louder boi.."


Leatherboi Taylor "...NO..."

Old Daddy : "...who gives them your drugs every day now ? ..."

Leatherboi Taylor : "...you..."



Old Daddy : "...Good my Boi...then show your gratitude now and kiss my cock...."

Leatherboi Taylor "...Kisses..."


Old Daddy : "..say : my Daddy..."

Leatherboi Taylor "...I like not..."


Old Daddy :"...say it BOI "...

Leatherboi Taylor "...my Daddy..."


Old Daddy "...grin good Boi ...a good Boi get his reward every day too...and now suck my cock..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...suck leak suck suck.."




Old Daddy. "...aah fuck I'll be right there my Boi..hmmmmmm..."

Old Daddy : "....yeeeeessss cummmmmmmm hmmmmmm"



Old Daddy : "...clean yourself Boi, you're totally smeared with sperm.. grin.."




Old Daddy : "...put your hands behind your head Boi...good Boi...you'll keep wearing the tail cage so tight for me...a Boi wears it so tight for his daddy...do you understand Boi?..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...yes..."


Old Daddy "..what's that called Boi ?..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...yes my Daddy..."


Old Daddy : "...grin..good my Boi...now get changed for the street prostitution...put on those long boots daddy bought you..."



Old Daddy is waiting..



15 Minutes later




Old Daddy : "...Daddy will give you your reward now....Drugs...you like that ?.."



Leatherboi Taylor : "...oh yes...i like that..."


Old Daddy : "..and who gives you these drugs ?


Leatherboi Taylor : "...Daddy..."


Old Daddy : "...Good Boi, never forget that...take now your Crack and Cocaine lines..."




Old Daddy : "..move your ass now to the street prostitute..let yourself be thoroughly fucked and bring a lot of money for Daddy, my Boi..."



Leatherboi Taylor goes..



15 Minutes later on the STreet Whore...




Argo : "...Hey handsome..you're a Femboi aren't you.."


Leatherboi Taylor "...Hello yes of course..grin..."


ARgo : "...Great ..i love it...me and my buddy are looking for a pretty Femboi with whom we can do cool things.."


Leatherboi Taylor "....Welcome Guys...since you are exactly right with me  "


ARgo "...grin ..Let s go..."



15 Minutes later on the Toilette..

Leatherboi Taylor : "..I suck half a dozen cocks every day and that's why I want to spray your cocks with a herbal disinfectant.."


ARgo "...oh but that's probably not harmful to our cocks ? "


Leatherboi Taylor "..no fear..totally herbal...pure protection.."




ARgo "..Ok...lol..."




Leatherboi Taylor sprayed the tails with the disinfectant




Argo : "..Ok Play Time Boi...hmmmm  grin..."



ARgo ".. come on Boi...you blow like a female, a Boi always has to suck the cock with his throat...deeper Boi....grin"




Leatherboi Taylor "...suck leak suck suck..."



Argo : "...presses your Boi head deep on his cock..yeeessss that's it Boi hmmmm"



ARgo : "...fuck fuck fuck..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...arghh arghh ..."



Leatherboi Taylor "..screams shrill as the cock completely pushes open the asshole..arghhh "




ARgo : "...damn...your asshole is really well ridden Boi...so elastic...takes the entire cock effortlessly...hmmmm grin.."


Leatherboi Taylor "..arhhh arghh.."




Black Guy : "...now it's my turn...grin..."



Black Guy "....fuck fuck fuck.."



Leatherboi TAylor "...screams shrill run again several times when he feels the cock completely deep in his asshole..."



Black Guy :.."..fuck fuck fuck..."





Leatherboi Taylor: ".....rubbing his tight cock cage.hmmm..."



Black Guy "..that makes you really horny horny Boi, doesn't it ?... your pussy Boi asshole is really pushed through...and the cage presses your tiny Boi cock together really hard and painfully....grin...."


Leatherboi TAylor "..hmmm rubbing hard on his tight cock cage..."



One Week later

Old Daddy :"...does my Boi know that daddy loves him?..."

Leatherboi Taylor : "...Daddy the cock cage presses my cock so hard...and although i'm not a fucking gay, the fucking cocks in my asshole make me horny...i haven't been able to cum for weeks...can Daddy open the cage once?..."



Old Daddy : "..no, my Boi, that wouldn't be good for you..your many clients don't want you to cum..they want to cum inside you, my Boi...and if the guy cocks make you horny meanwhile, you're on the right way Boi,....you understand that, don't you? "


Leatherboi Taylor "..Ohh..."


Old Daddy : "...my Boi, who takes care of his Boi and supplies him with his beloved drugs every day?."


Leatherboi Taylor "...my Daddy..."


Old Daddy : "...you understand now, that you must to be hard caged for get your drugs, my Boi ? "

Leatherboi Taylor "...yes Daddy, Boi understand.."


Old Daddy...."...good Boi, grin...."




Old Daddy : "....Deep Throat Training my Boi..."



Leatherboi Taylor "..arghh glup arhh glup..."


Old Daddy : "...DEEPER   BOI    you are not a female, you are a BOI....DEEPER....Come on Boi..."



Leatherboi Taylor "....swallows hard...sucks the cock with his throat....arghhh...arghhh"


Old Daddy :..Good Boi..."



Leatherboi Taylor "...araghhh arghhh swallows the cock and suck with his throat hard..arghhh arghh..."



Old Daddy : "...asshole training Boi..for more elastic of your asshole ring.."



Leatherboi TAylor "...arghh arghh screams shrilly as the cock completely pushes painful open the asshole..."



Old Daddy : "...Good Boi..."

Leatherboi Taylor "...moans and breathes heavily..."




Old Daddy : "...fuck fuck fuck.."


Leatherboi Taylor "..arghh arghh..screams shrillly again and again as he feels how the deep, hard fuck thrusts stretch his asshole ring completely wide"





Old Daddy : "...press your asshole hard on Daddy's cock my Boi..."



Old Daddy : "...more hard..BOI....come on...we want to stretch your asshole ring extremely hard...come on Boi..."


Leatherboi Taylor "..Boi presses under big effort and pain his asshole hard on Daddy's cock with shrill screams and his asshole ring is more and more stretch hard extremly wide open....."


Old Daddy : "...Good Boi..Daddy squirts in you from my Boi...hmmmmmm cummmmmm"



Old Daddy : "...Good Training Boi...you know you need this training.. a good Boi love that, because he knows that he will get his reward afterwards, right Boi?   " 


Leatherboi Taylor ...breathing heavily and still whimpering from the painful stretching of his asshole ring and say : "...arghh yes Daddy...."




Old Daddy : "....now get changed for the street...put on that short skirt and put on a wig...Daddy wants his Boi to look pretty for the street..."



Leatherboi TAylor goes to change




Old Daddy : "...Perfect Boi..."



Old Daddy : "..now you get your reward Boi...pull in your cocaine and crack lines...take two..."


Leatherboi Taylor "hmmmmm....snort..snort.."



Leatherboi Taylor "...snort snort..."


Old Daddy "...you love it  my Boi ?..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...yes my Daddy..hmmmm..."

Old Daddy : "...Daddy got a third crack line for you today when you come back off the street....loving your life?..."


Leatherboi Taylor "...yes Daddy.."


Old Daddy : "...say it, with a smile my Boi..."


Leatherboi : "..ähhh grin...Boi love his life smiles..."




Old Daddy : "..grin...goes now on the street my Boi, let me fuck you.."





Whore Street

Leatherboi TAylor : " fuck..I forgot the tail disinfectant spray.."




at the same time at the motel





Old Daddy : "...Hayden  what are you doing here, you shouldn't come here, the Boi mustn't see you here..."


Drugsdealer Hayden : "..i just had to see you men strong stallion. and the Boi is now working away on the whore street..sucks the guys cocks grin  "




Leatherboi also comes back to the motel



Drugsdealer : "..if the Boi knew who he owed it to that he lost his apartment...grin..."


Old Daddy : "..yes, it was a great idea that you told his landlord that Boi is a hard drug addict junkie and he owes you a lot...grin..




Drugsdealer Hayden : "..yes after that it was easy to bring him here with me and now he sucks the cocks on the street prostitution for us and fills our pockets with a lot of money   grin...."


Old Daddy : "... i have to keep him under a lot of drugs all the time.... he always gets several drug lines and his tiny Boi cock is locked in a tight cage.... he has not been able to cum for weeks. both of which keep him horny for a lifetime....and toil for our wallets on whore street  grin..."



Drugsdealer Hayden : "..my strong stallion. I'm so horny too..I also pulled a cocaine line in too, grin.."



Old Daddy : "..oh my darling .. you are so dirty .. you know i love your big fat sexy ass hmmm...i know what we are doing. I'll tie you to the bed here..grin..."


Drugsdealer Hayden : "...oh my god... grin.. my dirty stallion  "






Old Daddy : "...wait, I just have to pee...I'll be right back, my dirty sexy bitch..."

Drugsdealer Hayden : "..hurry up love, i need your strong cock.."








Leatherboi Taylor enters the apartment




Drugsdealer Hayden : "..ähhh  is there anyone else? Who 's there ? is it you my stallion?  "




Leatherboi Taylor closes the heavy toilet door





Old Daddy : "...who locked the door? Hello ? Who 's there ?  "





Old Daddy : "...damned. is that you Boi ? Boi are you here?  "





Leatherboi TAylor "..well i lost my apartment because of you bitch..wait a minute..what i do to you you won't soon forget   "


Drugsdealer Hayden : "..BOI...I warn you...don't touch me...don't touch me...BOI...I'm your drugs dealer...BOI  "



Drugsdealer Hayden : "..you are a degenerate drug addict Boi whore...i warn you Boi...you won't touch me..."


Leatherboi Taylor "..my cock is not enough for you .. you would feel so little .. I will use you differently bitch  "


Drugsdealer Hayden : "...BOI!!!!!"





Old Daddy : "...Boi..listen along..this is your daddy speaking...daddy has many drugs for you...you get all the drugs you love...but close the door right now..will you listen Boi.."





Leatherboi presses his clenched fist hard deep into Hayden's asshole..


Drugsdealer Hayden : "...arghhhhhh argghhhh argggghhhh...."





Leatherboi presses his fist hard deep and then slowly turns it around in the asshole..


Drugsdealer Hayden : "....arghhhhh argghhh argghhh..hayden screams out in pain.."






a month later...


Client : "...Hello Boi....How much ? "


Leatherboi Taylor "....60 Dollar for a blowjob..."




Client : ..blows his cigar smoke in Boi's face and says: "...Boi, you can see the deep rims of your eyes despite the heavy make-up, that you under hard stressed and you urgently need money...I'll give you 30 and they'll suck it deep throat without gum and I wants to fuck your asshole ring really wide..."




Leatherboi Taylor "...fuck...ok Deal..."




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen