Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017

Cuckold

 with Leather Boy, Sasha and Taylor.









Taylor : "Hello..."


Sasha (Dominant) : "Hello Taylor and Hello Boy..."





Taylor : "You know, why we are here..."


Sasha (Dominant) : "Yes i know....you and your Partner Boy like the Cuckold Play..."




Taylor : "Right...my Faggot Boy Partner have only a useless cock...he is a really pig faggot ...and i like him humilate...;)"



Sasha (Dominant) : "Ok Taylor...i have understand....first your Boy Faggot Partner will suck my cock really hard....for your hot dirty tight asshole....;)  "





Taylor : "MY  FAGGOT  PIG  BOY.....SUCK THIS COCK REALLY HOT AND DEEP...."






Sasha (Dominant) : "mmmmmm Oh fuck Taylor....your Boy suck me so hot..he is so nice hungry of my cock....;)"





Sasha (Dominant) : " My Cock will so fucking to be hard for your hot tight asshole, Taylor....love it...mmmmm"









Sasha (Dominant) : "Taylor..my cock is now really strong hard..make you ready for me...."





Sasha (Dominant) : "Oh God...Taylor...i am so fucking hard now...give me your hot tight whore asshole mmmmmmmm"






Taylor : "aaahhh yeeeees fuck me really hard..aahh Stretch my asshole hard wide...i will feel extreme....my useless faggot pig Partner Boy should watching and suffering....what a real man make with my asshole..aahh yeeeeesss"






Sasha (Dominant) : "mmmm God yees ..look useless faggot pig Boy, what a make with your Partner...fuck fuck fuck...i will hard brutal Stretch wide this fucking whore asshole...mmmmm"





Taylor : "aahhhhh God...yeeees...feel so hard wide Stretch painful..aaahhh look Boy...that is a real man....ahhh mmmmmm"








Sasha (Dominant) : "mmmmm fuck fuck fuck...what a hot slut asshole...mmmmm"






Taylor :"ahhhhh mmmm God yeees i am so fucking horny and hard now....






Sasha (Dominant) : "aahah mmmmm ccccccccum....aahahhhh yeeeees......."




Sasha (Dominant) : "...that was really hot....what a hot whore asshole mmmmm....ok Faggot Boy.....now make your Job....lick and suck this asshole out and clean...Go Faggot Pig...






Taylor : "mmmmmmm yeeeees my Faggot Pig Boy lick and suck my asshole out and clean.mmmm yeeess"









Taylor : "aahhhhh mmmmmmm yeeeees cccccccccccummmmmm aaahhahah"





Taylor : "Great Job Sasha...see you soon..."


Sasha (Dominant) : "Was great and horny Taylor....yes see you soon again..."







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen