Samstag, 12. September 2026

Wasteland

⚠️ Content Warning / Adult Content

This comic contains erotic and BDSM-related scenes featuring fictional Second Life avatars. This content is intended for adults only (18+). Please view only if you are comfortable with this type of content.


The Pig Farm



 


Queen Veronique : "...My beloved pet pigs... you must be hungry... the Queen is going to give you something really tasty..."



Pig Taylor "...gruntz gruntz..."



Queen : "..My leather toy pig... you're at the bottom of the food chain... you know that, don't you? ... Wait until the others of your kind have had their fill..."





Pig Taylor "...gruntz...scream..aarghhhh gruntz..."


Queen : "...Just shut your mouth, leather pig... I said you're at the bottom of the food chain... Be glad if I feed you..."



Pig TAylor "....gruntz..arghhhh scream..arghh gruntz..."


Queen : "..Leather pig... that's enough... just stop... ah, fuck... some filthy stray dog ​​is fucking my leather pig... damn it. "



Stray Dog..."..fuck fuck fuck fuck...woof..woof..fuck fuck.."


Queen : "..You goddamn filthy mutt... get off my leather pig right now... only the Queen fucks her leather pigs... damn it...  "



Stray Dog : "...fuck fuck woof..fuck woof.."


Pig TAylor "...gruntz..arghh scream..gruntz...arghh..."



Queen : "..get off my leather pig..damn.."




Queen : "..Get off my leather, you pig... you filthy dog. "



Stray Dog : "...woof woof woof..."




Pig Taylor "..arghh gruntz...gruntz..."



Queen : "..Look at what I see here—my leather pig is incredibly aroused... his pig cock rock-hard... my pig is letting some filthy dog ​​fuck him and is on the verge of cumming... you goddamn perverted leather pig, you’re only supposed to get horny when the Queen fucks you... that calls for a punishment..."





Pig Taylor "...Grunt... but it's not my fault... I was on a leash... fuck... grunt..."


Queen : "...Shut up leather Pig...i say only : washday now..."



Pig Taylor "...argh god..fuck..gruntz gruntz..."




Queen : "..You can wallow in the mud I prepare just right for my pig with my piss—exactly the way you need it, leather pig.  "



Pig Taylor "...arghh gruntz..gruntz..arghh.."




Queen : "..Wallow in the piss-soaked mud, leather pig... my piss is your perfume."




Queen : "..presses the leather-clad pig deep into the piss-soaked mud with her long boots"




Pig Taylor "...arghh gruntz..gruntz...arghh.."







Next Day....Wasteland...





Queen : "..I want to meet up with Spencer, the pig dealer, out in the Wasteland... maybe I can strike a good deal with him... keep that umbrella over my head, Leather pig... the sun is merciless out here."



Pig Taylor "...yes Queen.."



Queen : "...Okay, Leatherpig... we're almost there... you can take off the hood and your mask......"




Spencer ( Pig Seller on Wasteland) : "...Well, well, look who's coming—my sow... the famous kinky, perverted queen from the pig farm... "



Spencer : "..Maybe you'll have a new owner soon, my sow..."



Queen : "..Hello fucking bastard Spencer..you look good..grins.."

Spencer "..Hey kinky perverse Queen...Your fur coats always look luxurious."



Queen : "...thanks Queen...You know why I'm here, Spencer.  "


Spencer "...Yes, I know...you're interested in my female pig...a real sow...I'll introduce you to my sow "Fox"..."



Queen : "...Ah, that's the hot one... red hair... pretty... what else is she packing?  "



Spencer "...She’s reached the C1+ level of brainwashing... you know what that means...  "


Queen : "..C1+ Brainwashing...oh fuck...I've never experienced brainwashing like this... my leather pig only has 1AA..."

Spencer : "...My sow's brain has really been put through the wringer... she'll do anything for you."



Queen : "....Hello red hair Sow..."





Sow (Fox) : "...Oink..Oink..."



Queen : "....grin...amazing...ok i want buy it..deal Spencer..."



Back on the Pig Farm..



Queen : "..My pigs and sows, get along with each other... the Queen just needs to take off her fur coat for a moment..."




Queen on the house if take off her coat..."



Background noises from the pigs... grunt... grunt... oink oink... arghhh... grunt...




Pig Taylor "...gruntz..gruntz...arghh hmm gruntz..."




Sow Fox : "..arghh Oink..Oink...Scream..arghh..."



Queen : "..You fucking pigs... the moment the Queen is in the house, you go at each other like horny animals... you pigs aren't fucking anything here... only the Queen fucks you... got it, PIGS?  "



Pig Taylor"...gruntz..arghhh shit...hmm.."



Queen : "..Come here, you bitch... you've got a few blows coming to you...  "



Queen : "...Slap...Whip..Slap.."


Fox Sow : "..araghh arhh Oink..."





Queen : "..I want to mark you, you slut... you're my property... you're going to reek of my cologne... hold still.  "







Fox Sow : .." Oink...Oink.."



Queen : "...fuck fuck fuck...hmmmm"




Queen : "..areghh hmmmm Fuck fuck..arghh hmmmm cummmm..."





Pig Taylor "...gruntz..."




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen