Spencer : "...Hello guy..."
Pig Taylor : "...Hey hey..Mr..."
Spencer : "..I'm looking for a hot fuck... something a bit rough... I can pay you well... are you free? "
Taylor "...Hmm, actually, yes... but I think I know you... you like it really rough...i am not sure if me like it..."
Spencer : "...Come on, leather pig... I can tell just by looking at you—you desperately need a shot of drugs, right? "
Taylor : "..I suppose so..."
Spencer "...Listen up, Pig... I'm going to give you a little shot now so you get a great feeling during the session, and afterwards I'll give you a big shot... so you can really zone out on the drugs... what do you say? "
Spencer : "..Follow me; I know a good place for us. "
Spencer : "...We won't be disturbed here... it's an old, abandoned industrial site..."
TAylor "..hm Ok...I think I'm supposed to suck your cock, right? "
Spencer : "..Yes, you should, but I want to tie you to the chair while I do it...okay? "
Taylor "...Ok ..."
Spencer : "..You've got a pretty face, pig... I bet your clients love shoving their cocks into your mouth... at the sight of it... *grin* "
Taylor "...maybe..."
Spencer : "...Let me take off your sunglasses, then I can see a pretty pig face better."
Spencer "...Let me feel what's inside that leather bulge of yours... oh, you're caged... hot...a really pig.."
Taylor "...yes.."
Spencer : "..Okay, Pig... here comes a change of plans... I'm in a pretty lousy mood, you know, Pig... my boss fired me today... and the frustration over it is hitting me really hard... I need someone to take my frustration out on... I think you get that, Pig *grin* "
Spencer : "..I’m about to smash your pretty pig face to a pulp... when I’m done with you, there won’t be much left of your face that looks good... *grin* "
Spencer "..And you know what, Pig? I'm going to have a hard-on in my leather pants while doing it...And nobody will care if a drug-addicted leather pig disappears off the street... I can do whatever I want with you, pig."
TAylor "..You fucking bastard... go fuck yourself, asshole. "
Spencer "...Shut your trap, pig... you'll be begging to suck my cock. "
Spencer : "..He puts on his fingerless leather gloves with the sewn-in metal plates."
Spencer "...Listen up, pig... make sure you keep your face centered... so Spencer can smash your pretty mug to a pulp. "
Spencer : "..winds up for the first blow "
Spencer "...ZACK...SLAP...ZACK ..... - 1 - "
Taylor "...arghhhh..."
Spencer : "...Good Pig..Keep the face straight again."
Spencer : "...ZACK SLAP ZACK.....- 4- "
Taylor "...arghhh..."
Spencer "..Okay, four punches to your pretty face... show Pig what your face looks like now... "
Spencer "...Head up, Pig..."
Spencer : "...Good good Pig...but There's still plenty of room for improvement... Spencer can promise you he can do even better. *Grin*"
Spencer "....ZACK SLAP ZACK...."
Taylor "...arghhh..."
Spencer : "...ZACK SLAP ZACK..."
Taylor "...arghhh..."
Spencer . "....ZACK SLAP ZACK ...."
Taylor "..arghhh.."
Spencer "...Fuck, Something crunched in your mouth there... open your trap, pig. "
Spencer : "...oh you have lost a tooth Pig...grin.."
Spencer "...You know what, Pig... I've got a hard-on because I see what I've done to your pretty face... hmmm."
Spencer "..hmmmmm wank his cock..."
Spencer "...hmmmmm...You're going to get a really ugly mug, pig... hmmmm. "
Spencer "...Come on, let me feel you, pig... you must be really horny right now, huh? Pigs are into that kind of thing because they know what's coming after their hot drug shoots... Did you cum while doing it, pig? "
Taylor "...Fuck you bastard..."
Spencer "...I can tell, Pig—you need it even rougher... Okay, what do you say about my knife?..."
Spencer "...cuts something into Taylor's face... "
Taylor "..arghhhh..."
Spencer : "..grin...Pig, you're going to beg for the chance to suck my cock now, or I'll slice your face right off the bone... go on, beg... "
Taylor "..oh fuck you bastard..."
Spencer : "...Beg hard and I will put the knife away Pig.."
Taylor "aah fuck..please let me suck hard your cock..."
Spencer "...Good Pig..hmmmm"
Taylor "..suck lick suck lick.."
Taylor "...suck hard on your cock..."
Spencer "..Yes, you're perfect at sucking dicks... okay, Spencer's a man of honor... now put the knife down."
Spencer "..But I'm still going to land a few punches on your ugly, battered mug, just because I feel like it... ZACK SLAP ZACK"
Taylor "..arghhh.."
Spencer "...Now it's your asshole's turn, pig. "
Spencer "...Oh fuck, Spencer is so horny... my hot, ugly pig... fuck, fuck, fuck..."
Spencer "...fuck fuck fuck fuck.."
Taylor "..arghhh..."
Spencer "...fuck fuck fuck..aarhhh Damn, it's hitting me so hard... argh, hmmmm."
Spencer "...I'm done with you, pig."
Taylor "...fuck you..."
Spencer : "...Ha Ha Ha.."
Spencer wants to cross a road outside the industrial complex.
Taxi Driver : "...Oh God... stop... slam on the brakes..."
Taxi Driver...."...brakes hard... a loud crash... collision with Spencer "
Taxi Driver.."..Damn, I couldn't dodge in time. "
Passers-by in the background... "...oh my god... I think the guy in leather is dead..."
Taylor has since left the industrial facility as well.
Taxi Driver : "...oh god..yes he is dead.."
Taylor "...hmmmmm..."
Taylor "..aarhh hmmmmmmm."
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen